Sunday, July 13, 2008

My First Trip to Progressive Field

Katie made it to her first Indians' game on Saturday night. It was a family outing. Nana, Papa, Aunt Court, Uncle Jason, Aiden, Aunt Shan, Uncle Shane and Mikayla all came with us!! It was Mikayla's first game, too!! Aiden's an old pro - he went to FOUR games last year!! Lucky kid... But Mikayla and Katie got certificates for their first trip to Progressive Field (still hard for Mommy not to call it the Jake....).


There were fireworks after the game, but we didn't stay for the fireworks. We did get to watch a great game, though. The Indians won!! Their third win in a row. Both Grady and Ryan Garko hit homeruns!! Maybe the second half of the year will be better for them.


Mommy and Daddy had to miss the first few innings because it was too hot in our seats, but Nana and Papa took their place for a little while - and I took a little nap on Nana. :)


We had a lot of fun, but I can't wait until next year when I can get some of that ice cream Mommy and Daddy were eating - it sure looked good!! It dripped on the back of my shirt - too bad it was the back, I might have been able to suck it out if it had been on the front. Maybe next time.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Becky. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Your daughter is such a cutie. I'm so happy for you and your husband.

Magiccitymama