Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a Weekend!!

What a busy weekend!! Mommy used to be our only July birthday. For 16 years. Then everyone decided that July was a good month to have a birthday. So I had my first 3 birthday parties this weekend!!


Brandi had her party at Daniel's Park on Friday. It was a lot of fun, but no one would share their ice cream (or pizza and wings, for that matter!!) with me.... Bummer!! They looked pretty tasty. I did get to watch Shaun juggle - wow!! He's pretty talented. And I told Baby Matthew that he needed to come out and meet us (which he finally did this morning!!!).


Then on Saturday, we had Honey's birthday party. She had a lot of fun. She got to dress up like a princess and everything. But before she turned into a princess, we were twins for the day!! She was trying to give me a smooch, but man those straps on her dress were looking tasty!! I had already attacked mine earlier.... Not too bad. Could use some chocolate though. Or maybe just some peaches or pears...
Then on Sunday, it was Mommy's birthday (but, shhh!!! Don't tell anyone!!). We went to Nana and Papa's for ice cream. Well, I got formula, everyone else got ice cream. I got to spend lots of time with Grandma, too. She got to see how I love to stand up all the time. No more laying down for me!!
It was an exhausting weekend. All I wanted to do Monday was sleep.

No comments: